Gravil is intended for those 21+ years of age only.
Gravil, including any and all of its subsidiaries, disclaims all warranties with regard to the information included in its pages. In no event shall Gravil be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages in connection with the information contained within these pages or pages to which we provide links.
The information contained in the Gravil website pages may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within these website pages, at any time and without notice. Gravil cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
The information contained in Gravil web pages may contain unintended offensive or objectionable material.
Gravil makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Gravil.
The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gravil and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Gravil does not promote, condone or advocate illicit drug use. Gravil cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities.
Terms of Service Agreement
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
By using the website or any other property of Gravil,LLC, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
1. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
6. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
7. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
1. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Gravil,LLC, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gravil, LLC, any and all affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Gravilor through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Gravil will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Gravil.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Gravil, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Gravil.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Gravil, LLC from our offices located in the state of Colorado, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Colorado, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Colorado, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, Colorado You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, GRAVIL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Cancellation and Refunds Standard Policy
The Standard Guest Refund Policy is available to all Gravil guests who have booked on the site, no matter the destination they’re traveling to or their country of residence. The Guest Refund Policy is not insurance and does not replace your traveler’s insurance. The Guest Refund Policy does not replace or act on behalf of the Host Guarantee Coverage Plan. Make sure you review and understand the terms of your personal insurance policy and what it covers and does not cover.
Pertaining to Private User Properties hosted by Gravil:
Guest will receive 100% refund only under the following circumstances: (1) the host fails to provide access to the listing booked, (2) the listing booked is misrepresented or lacks in promised amenities or items, or (3) the listing is not generally clean or as described. In the event that any of these scenarios occur, Guest is to immediately cancel the reservation and agrees to vacate the property. Guest has 24 hours from check-in to submit a claim to Gravil.
Pertaining to Hotels:
Guest cancellations and refunds are subject to the individual policies of the hosting Hotel. Please check with the particular host Hotel in which you are booking to determine each individual policy.
Gravil Term, Renewal, Refund and Cancellation Policy (Expanded Upon):
These terms and conditions govern the Gravil Guest Refund Policy (the “Guest Refund Policy ”) available to Guests who book and pay for an accommodation listed by a Host through the Gravil platform (the “Site”) and A) suffers a Travel Issue within 24 hours of the check-in time associated with the Booking, or B) decide to cancel the booking reservations due to personal matters.
(a) the Host of the Accommodation (i) cancels a reservation shortly before the scheduled start of the reservation, or (ii) fails to provide the Guest with the reasonable ability to access the Accommodation (e.g., by providing the keys and/or a security code).
(b) the description of the Accommodation in the listing on the Site is materially inaccurate with respect to:
(i) the size of the Accommodation (e.g., number and size of the bedroom, bathroom and/or kitchen or other rooms),
(ii) whether the reservation for the Accommodation is for a private room or shared room, and whether another party, including the Host, is staying at the Accommodation during the reservation,
(iii) special amenities or features represented in the listing description are not provided or do not function, such as decks, pools, hot tubs, bathrooms (toilet/shower/bathtub), kitchen (sink/stove/refrigerator or major other appliances), and electrical, heating or air condition systems, or
(iv) the physical location of the Accommodation (proximity).
(c) at the start of the Guest’s reservation, the Accommodation: (i) is not generally clean and sanitary (ii) contains safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Guest’s stay at the Accommodation in Gravil’s judgment, (iii) does not contain clean bedding and bathroom towels available for the Guest’s use, or (iv) has vermin or contains pets not disclosed on the listing.
(a) you must bring the Travel Issue to our attention in writing (Gravil.com/contact) or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) about the Accommodation and the circumstances of the Travel Issue within 24 hours after the start of your reservation, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Travel Issue.
(b) you must not have directly or indirectly caused the Travel Issue (through your action, omission or negligence).
(c) you must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Host prior to making a claim for a Travel Issue.
(A) Term, Renewal and Cancellation. As applicable to you, Listings are sold to run for entire term from the date of payment. Payment for subscriptions for Listings must be made in U.S. Dollars paid either by major credit card or debit card. Such Listing subscriptions shall automatically renew at the expiration of the then-current term, monthly or annual as applicable, for an additional term of the same duration as the initial term. This automatic-renewal allows your service to remain uninterrupted. If you do not wish for your Listing subscription to be automatically renewed, you must manually cancel your Listing subscription by accessing your Gravil account and cancelling prior to the expiration of the then-current term. Upon any cancellation, your Listing subscription will remain active through your then-current term; however your Listing subscription will not be automatically renewed upon the expiration of this term. If your subscription is cancelled at the end of your then-current Listing subscription term for any reason and you thereafter desire to renew your Listing subscription, you will be required to pay the then-current non-promotional subscription rate to activate a new subscription. If you do not cancel your Listing subscription you re-affirm and authorize us to charge your credit card at the end of each subscription term for an additional term of the same duration as the initial term and at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. You agree to be responsible for any such charges, and we reserve the right to obtain payment directly from you if necessary. You may disable a Listing prior to the end of the term and thus remove the Listing from the Website, however, disabling a Listing will not cancel your subscription. No refunds or extensions of time are available for disabled or cancelled Listing subscriptions.
(B) Cancellations and Refunds of Guest Bookings. As a Host, if you cancel a confirmed booking made via our Website, the Guest will receive a 100% refund of the total Booking Fee amount paid. \ If listing is cancelled during an active booking, Guest will receive a full refund for every night not stayed in the Host’s property. Gravil will refund the Total Fee for such booking to the applicable Guest within a commercially reasonable time (30 days) of the cancellation. After such thirty-day period, any refunds to the Guest must be done external to the Website.